61 Golders Gardens, Golders Green, London NW11 9BS
SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
This period bay-fronted semi-detached house arranged over two floors with gardens to the front and rear is situated in a popular residential area within a Cul-de-Sac found off the south side of Golders Green Road (A502) between Woodstock Avenue and Gainsborough Gardens. A range of facilities are available locally with Brent Cross shopping centre about 1.5 miles distant to the west and on Golders Green Road/Finchley Road to the east where Golders Green underground station is found. Good road communications include the North Circular Road (A406), the A1 and M1 Motorway. The property benefits from side gated access to rear garden. It is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout and offers potential for extensions to both loft and ground floor subject to receiving all necessary consents. The property is being sold with Full Vacant Possession and will be interest to builders, owner-occupiers and investment purchasers.
First Floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Ground Floor: Front reception room, rear room, kitchen, Cloakroom/WC. Outside: Front garden,rear garden with side access.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Barnet. Tel: 020 8359 2000 Council Tax Band: F
4/9, 10/9, 12/9, 18/9 - all at 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.