122 Wesley Avenue, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 4LX
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This ground rent investment consists of an end of terraced dwelling arranged as three flats, situated in a popular road within walking distance of Hounslow Westy Underground station. The area is served by the A4, M4 and M25 and is within close proximity of Hounslow Town Centre. The ground and first floor are one bedroom flats and the top floor is a studio apartment. There is a spacious garden to the rear, that may offer scope for development, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. Each flat shall be granted a new 125 year lease from completion with ground rents of £150 each and service charge of £250 each.
Ground floor - one bedroom flat First Floor - One bedroom flat Top Floor - Studio Flat
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 2000
9/9, 11/9, 16/9 - all at 12.15pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.