13 Rockingham Parade, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2UW
THREE BEDROOM LINK TERRACED PERIOD HOME IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious three bedroom property is situated in an idyllic location alongside the Frays River and within 1/3 mile of Uxbridge Town Centre with its underground station and multiple shopping facilities. The property does retain a number a number of its original style features and is need of a certain amount of updating and modernisation throughout. The property has off-street parking to the front and would make an ideal family home or investment property. The property is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Through lounge, kitchen, first floor landing bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, separate WC, second floor bedroom three, off-street parking to front, small garden to rear
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.