Land Adjacent To 8 Hall Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 7PQ
FREEHOLD PLOT OF LAND WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO BUILD A DETACHED DWELLING
This cleared site of approximately 0.08 acres in total is located in at the northern end of Hall Road near the junction of Heath Road. Planning permission has been granted for a proportional 4 bedroom detached house under Reference 00542/ADJ8/P1 to include off-street parking for 2 cars. Whitton, Twickenham and Hounslow shopping centres are nearby as well as the popular leisure areas of Syon Park, Old Deer Park and walkways along the River Thames. There are good road links includining the A4/M4 into Central London and Hounslow East Piccadilly Line and Isleworth Mainline station are both within walking distance.
Site area: approximately 0.08 acres Frontage to Hall Road: approx 27', maximum site depth approx 125' CONSENTED DEVELOPMENT: Ground floor: entrance hall, lounge, family room/dining room, kitchen, utility room, WC First floor: landing, three bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom/WC Second Floor: fourth bedroom, en-suite Off-street parking for 2 cars
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8583 2000
Open site for inspection at any time - please be courteous to neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.