42 Albert Road, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 8ER
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a turn of the century semi detached dwelling that has been converted into a pair of self contained flats. The flat at number 42 is held on a lease of 99 years from 2006 at an annual ground rent of £100. The flat at 42a is held on leased of 189 years from 1983 at a ground rent of £50 per annum. The property previously in 2002 had planning permission to convert the basement into a self contained one bedroom flat under planning reference 30662/APP/2002/2783. This permission has expired and whilst a renewal application has been refused, there may be scope to pursue this or any other application by the new purchaser. Albert Road is situated parallel to Yiewsley High Street, within a quarter of a mile of West Drayton Main Line Station. We understand that the tenants have not exercised their rights to purchase.
Two self contained flats.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Bands: Both flats are rated Band B
External viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.