170 Westcott Crescent, Hanwell, London W7 1PD
TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This two bedroom home is set in the popular residential area known as the Cuckoo Estate in Hanwell that is close to local shops and amenities including Hanwell Mainline station, and within walking distance to the main shopping area in Greenford. The property is in need of refurbishment throughout. There may be an opportunity to extend the property subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. The property is being offered with full vacant possession.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs bathroom, first floor landing, bedroom one bedroom two, WC, front and rear gardens
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.