The Station Public House, Stanton Road, Stoke-on-trent, Staffs ST3 6DF
SPACIOUS FORMER PUBLIC HOUSE PREMISES WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This imposing former public house premises occupies a corner site on Stanton Road of approximately 0.36 acres and in our opinion offers excellent scope for potential development subject to obtaining any necesssary planning consents. The brick built building also offers parking and offers accommodation over 3 floors including basement. Stanton Road is located off Weston Road and also runs parallel A50 Uttoxeter Road. The site is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and we understand that VAT is applicable to this lot.
Basement approx 1199 sq ft Ground floor approx 2837 sq ft First floor consisting of a large flat (not measured by the Auctioneers)
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Stoke on Trent City Council 01782 234234 Rateable Value: £5,200
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.