Wilderland Herb Farm, Bracken, Woolley, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9PW
VACANT FORMER HERB FARM AND TEA ROOM SET IN ABOUT 3.5 ACRES
This roughly triangular shaped level island site has road frontage to all three sides and road access onto the farm from its north-west junction. The east to south boundary fronts the A39 Atlantic Highway which is one of the West Country's major tourist routes and is the main access route from the North Cornwall coast into Devon. The land is situated about 4 miles to the north of Kilkhampton and 10 miles north of Bude. Planning permission was granted for the retail of plants and herbs as well as for a tearoom and construction of a toilet block. We understand there is mains water and electricity on site and septic tank drainage for the impending toilet block (these services have not inspected or tested). The land is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
BY ORDER OF THE MORTGAGEES
Detached building: 40’ x 30’ (12.9m x 9.14m) approx. Outside: Gated access to large gravelled car-parking area.
APPROXIMATE SITE AREA
3.5 Acres (1.42 Ha).
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Cornwall Council. Tel: 0300 1234 100. Rateable Value: £560
There is an increased buyer's fee of £625 + VAT applicable to this lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.