12 Howick Mansions, 831 Woolwich Road, London SE7 8LL
TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This second floor two bedroom flat is situated within walking distance of Woolwich Dockyard Station. The property offers an excellent investment opportunity and is currently let producing an income of £9594 per annum. We have been informed that the rent is to shortly increase by £15 pw (£780) pa. The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. We understand that the flat is presented in reasonable order throughout and includes a security entryphone and gas fired central heating. We have been informed that a major refurbishment to the exterior and common parts of the block are to commence this year, that will certainly raise the profile and in our opinion, the value of this property.
Two bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Royal Borough of Greenwich - Council Tax Band B
31/8 @ 1pm, 13/9 @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.