17 Berwyn Avenue, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 4ET
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This semi-detached house is situated in a cul-de-sac off Lampton Avenue. The property offers three bedroom accommodation with garage and own driveway. The house, whilst having central heating and secondary glazing to the front elevation is in need of complete updating throughout. The house will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. We understand that this property has not been on the market for over 40 years and is located within easy access of the A4/M4 and Hounslow Town Centre.
Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, garage, own driveway, gardens to front and rear.
Local Authority & Tax Rating
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8583 2000 Council Tax Band: E
29/8 @ 11am, 1/9 @ 1.30pm, 4/9 @ 11am, 9/9 @ 11am, 12/9 @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.