Flat 2 Admiral Court, 25 Cliff Road, Harwich, Essex CO12 3NQ
SELECTION OF PURPOSE BUILT FLATS TO BE OFFERED COLLECTIVELY OR INDIVIDUALLY
This modern detached purpose-built block of flats is arranged over four floors and is located within a popular residential area between Main Road and Marine Parade within half a mile of Harwich Dover Court mainline station. Each flat comprises of two bedrooms with parking space to the rear. We understand that the property is presented in very good decorative order and the flats are offered either vacant or subject to the tenancies listed below.
Flat 1: let on an AST at £550 pcm (£6,600 pa) Flat 2: let on an AST at £500 pcm (£6,000 pa) Flat 3: Vacant Flat 4: Vacant Flat 5: Vacant Flat 6: Vacant Flat 7: Vacant Flat 8: let on an AST at £500 pcm (£6,000 pa)
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Tendring District Council 01255 686868 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.