38 Higham Road, Tottenham, London N17 6NQ
END OF TERRACE HOUSE AND ATTACHED GARAGE ON CORNER SITE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
This two floor bay fronted end of terrace house occupies a corner position with planning permission granted by the London Borough of Haringey under Ref: HGY/2011/1241 on 24/8/2011 for the demolition of the existing garage and rear extension of a two-storey side extension, single and two-storey rear extension, and erection of a rear dormer with insertion of front and rear rooflights. The property is sold with the benefit of ful vacant possession.
Situated at the junction of Higham Road and Dongola Road within close proximity of Lordship Recreation Ground and Downhills Park. Good road links, shopping facilities and Bruce Grove Main Line Station are all nearly on the High Road (A10).
Second/Attic Floor: Bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom/WC, playroom, bathroom/WC First floor: Four bedrooms, study , bathroom/WC Outside: Front and rear gardens Potential exists to reconfigure the proposed accommodation for either 9 room letting accommodation or the formation of three self-contained flats, subjec to all necessary consents being obtained. Purchasers must rely on their own enquiries in this regard.
Local Authority &Tax Rating
London Borough of Haringey 020 8489 0000 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.