8 Wentworth House, High Street, Addlestone KT15 1UP
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF TOTAL UPDATING
This ground floor one bedroom flat forms part of a block located on the A318 High Street within walking distance of the local town centre and mainline station. The property benefits from its own parking space, security entry phone and gas-fired central heating although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Communal hallway, entrance hall, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, allocated parking space
Leasehold - 99 years from 25th December 1987 Ground Rent: £150 pa Service Charge: approx £567 pa
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Runnymede Council 01932 838383 Council Tax Band: C
13/6 @ 10am, 18/6 @ 10.30am, 22/6 @ 10am, 28/6 @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.