50 East Avenue, Hayes UB3 2HP
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from gas-fired central heating and part double-glazing although it is in need of fair amount of updating and refurbishment throughout. The property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and does include its own private garden to the rear of the property. The flat is situated within a few minutes' walk of Hayes Town Centre with its main shopping facilities and mainline station that connects to London Paddington and the West. The property would be an ideal investment purchase and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Communal hallway, entrance hall, double bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, garden
Share of Freehold
Local Authority & Tax Rating
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: B
11/6 @ 11.30am, 20/6 @ 11.30am, 26/6 @ 12 noon
Charrison Davis, 866/868 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0RR 020 8573 9922
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.