38 Winchester Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW13 5JY TW13 5JY
This semi detached house that consisted of three bedroom accommodation with garage and own driveway has been fire damaged and is sold in its current state with full vacant possession. The property has scope for side and rear extension subject to obtaining any relevant planning permission that may be required. The property forms part of a popular estate within easy reach of road links such as the M3, M4 and M25 motorways as well as local shopping facilities and Hounslow Town centre.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.