Land to rear of 185-189 East Lane, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 3NE HA0 3NE
This freehold parcel of land is currently utilised as 10 parking spaces and is located to the rear of North Wembley station. The site is cleared and rectangular in shape, occupying a gross area of 0.055 acres (2407sq ft). The site is situated close to residential and commercial premises, including Tescos, and offers strong potential for future development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The vendors have already drafted a mixed scheme to provide a commercial unit with residential above, and these plans are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. The site is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.