168-168a Western Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5ED UB2 5ED
This mid terraced property consists of a ground floor lock-up shop premises let to Betfred Bookmakers on a 10 year full repairing and insuring lease from 2nd September 2011 with 5 yearly upward only rent reviews. The upper parts that are approached from a front entrance comprises of a spacious split-level flat that is currently let on a room by room basis. The first floor consists of two lettable rooms and the upper floor is a self-contained studio flat. The upper parts are producing in total 15,000 per annum with separate AST agreements of 12 months from September 2011. The property is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.