29 St Martin Close, Cowley, Middlesex UB8 3SQ UB8 3SQ
This end terraced property situated in a close off Moorfield Road is presented in good decorative order with double glazing, gas-fired central heating and is currently arranged as two x 1 bedroom flats. The ground floor flat which has direct access onto the garden is currently vacant and the first floor flat is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy with the current tenant holding over on the original agreement terms at a rent of 725 pcm (8,700 pa). The property is sold with the benefit of this investment income. The property is located approximately 1.5 miles to the South of Uxbridge Town Centre and to the North of West Drayton High Street.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.