50 Westbourne Villas, Hove, Brighton, East Sussex BN3 4GG BN3 4GG
This double fronted semi-detached property is situated in a wide tree-lined road within 100 yards of the beach and seafront. The property we understand was previously used as a hostel and is in need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout. In our opinion the property offers development potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. It appears that a number of units in the road have been converted into self-contained flats. The property retains much characterand is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.