37 Southwater Road, St Leonards-on-Sea TN37 6JR TN37 6JR
This attractive terraced building built of brick under a tiled roof is presented as four self-contained one bedroom flats and a further top floor area with a framework for a one bedroom flat. All four flats are in need of extensivereparative work. The property is located within 100 yards walk of the local mainline station and within 1-2 mile of the local town and seafront. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and developers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.