97 Barnsley Road, Rotherham, S63 6DN S63 6DN
This attractive end of terrace building has been subdivided into four self-contained flats that have recently been refurbished and are presented in good decorative order throughout. The properties are let and managed by Rotherham Council currently producing an income of 15,600 pa and the building is being sold with the benefit of this investment income. The property is situated on the south-west side of Barnsley Road (A633). Bus and rail stations are available in Rotherham Centre which is approximately 5 miles to the South.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.