The Orange Peel Hotel, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon Middlesex UB8 3NJ UB8 3NJ
This detached public bar and hotel premises occupies a prominent double-fronted main road location adjacent to Hillingdon Hospital. The existing property that weunderstand to be Grade II listed has been refurbished to a good standard and includes 7 en-suite guest rooms above. There is a large cellar and an adjacent detached barn to the premises that has been granted a Certificate of lawfulness for use as a dwelling and is currently used as Manager?s quarters. The rear of the property boasts a largebeer garden and in addition there is seating to the front of the premises and a car park for the use of patrons.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.