Land at Mayfield Close, Waltonon- Thames, Surrey KT12 5PR KT12 5PR
These three parcels of land are being offered with freehold title and total approximately 2074 sq ft (192.7 sq metres). The land may of course be suitable for a variety of uses subject to obtaining any necessary planning or consents that would be required by the local authority. Mayfield Close is located off the A317 Queens Road via Mayfield Road being within easy access of Walton-on-Thames railway station and local facilities. The plots are sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.