191-193 Iffley Road, Oxford OX4 1EN OX4 1EN
This imposing double fronted building is currently arranged as 6 self-contained flats with spacious garden to rear. We understand that the property is situated within the local conservation area although it does offer scope for furtherdevelopment subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent. Our enquiries show that the property was previously used as hostel accommodation prior to being converted into self-contained units. There is a basement area that in our opinion could add further potential to this building although we are informed that there is a presence of asbestos within the basement area. The flats mainly consist of gas-fired central heating although they would all benefit from a certain amount of updating and modernisation throughout. The area is highly regarded locally and the property is situated within easy reach of shopping facilities on the Oxford Road and within easy access of the main City Centre. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investors and developers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.