Redroofs, 2 York Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3NU SL4 3NU
This attractive dwelling situated in one of the area?s most premier roads off the B3173 Imperial Road, occupies a corner plot and we understand has previously been used as a seven room hostel with offices and communal accommodation. The property may benefit from development potential subject to obtaining any planning consents that may be required or may of course be suitable to restore as a current five bedroom family residence. The property benefits from gas-fired central heating and is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.