Riverbank, Spout Lane North, Staines, Middlesex TW19 6BW TW19 6BW
This detached bungalow that offers two bedroom accommodation and large garden is in need of complete updating throughout and is to be sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property has ample parking to the front and occupies a plot area of approximately 0.145 acres. The site also includes a large piece of land attachedto the property that is leased from British Airways at an ongoing rent of 100 pa. In our opinion the property offers scope for development or other uses subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. We understand that in the past the property has held a licence for the parking of a lorry. The bungalow benefits from underfloor heating and mainly double glazed windows. It is situated close to Terminal 5 and will be of interest to investors or owner-occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.