2, 2a & 4 Fairfax Place, WestKensington, London W14 8HN W14 8HN
This interesting investment property consists of a newly refurbished lock up shop premises with ancillary storage with two additional studio flats. The shop unit is currently vacant and the studios are let on assured shorthold tenancies producing 1170pcm (14040pa) and 1297pcm (15564pa) respectively. The studios occupy ground and lower ground floors and are accessed through a secure gate with entryphone system. The flats have gas central heating and double glazed windows.The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. This attractive building is situated on the corner of Holland Road within walking distance of Kensington High Street with station and shopping facilities as well as Shepherds Bush with station and Westfields Shopping Centre.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.