3 Stromness Place, Southend,Essex SS2 4JH SS2 4JH
This detached building forms part of a popular road close to the A13 and within walking distance of Southend East Mainline station. The property has been converted into 3 flats, all currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancies producing a total income of 25,500 pa, and the property is sold with the benefit of this investment income. The property consists of 2 x 2 bedroom flats and a large 3bedroom flat.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.