96 Fordhook Avenue,Ealing W5 3LR W5 3LR
This detached dwelling is situated in a popular tree-lined road just off the Uxbridge Road opposite Ealing Common Piccadilly and District Line station. The property consists of two self-contained flats, the ground floor offering spacious one bedroom accommodation that in our opinion could easily be converted to a two bedroom unit, and a first floor flat providing two bedroom accommodation. The property is in need of updating and modernisation throughout and may be suitable for reinstating as a family house or retained as self-contained units. The property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and retains some of its original style features.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.