12 Shenfield Way,Brighton, BN1 7EX BN1 7EX
This spacious four bedroom detached house that has been extended, offers good sized accommodation and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The property includes spacious gardens and is in need of some updating throughout. There is a driveway to the front providing off street parking and the accommodation includes three bathrooms. The property has an attractive outlook at the rear onto sports fields and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.