157?161 High Street, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 8JY HA4 8JY
This attractive building occupies a corner plot, opposite Ruislip Station. The existing accommodation consists of two shop units with commercial facilities above and a rear single shop. The vendor, who we understand has been trading at the premises for a number of years, is offering a sale and leaseback on the shop units to the front on a long lease at a rental of 50,000 pa. In addition the rear shop is currently let at 800 pcm on a month by month basis. The rear of the premises has planning permission granted for an additional A2 unit and 6 residential apartments. As part of the sale and leaseback the current vendor is agreeable to taking a lease on the new shop premises once built for a long term at 20,000 pa. The property is sold with the benefit of a new lease to the existing occupier along with planning permission for the development of the property.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.