195 South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4RH W5 4RH
This substantial building is currently arranged as 4 self-contained flats and is in need of a certain amount of refurbishment throughout. The building offers scope subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission required for further development into more self-contained units. The ground floor consists of a studio flat and a one bedroom unit, both of which are vacant. The first floor consists of a spacious two bedroom flat that has been let on an AST for a 12 month period from Dec 2010 at a rent of 1100 pcm (13,200 pa). The tenant is currently holding over. The rear area, that we understand was previously a garage, has works commenced to provide a one bedroom flat although this has not yet been completed.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.