19 The Avenue, Ealing, London W13 W13
This mixed investment opportunity is situated on a popular quaint location within 200 yards of West Ealing mainline station. The property consists of a wine bar premises to the ground floor and basement that is let on a 15 year full repairing and insuring lease from 24/6/2004 at a passing rent of 15,000 pa with 5 yearly rent reviews. We understand that the last rent review is outstanding. Above are 8 studio flats all let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies producing an income of 60,900 pa thus the property is currently producing 75,900 pa in total.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.