25 Adelaide Grove, Shepherds Bush, London W12 0JU W12 0JU
This appealing four storey bay fronted mid terraced house is conveniently situated for Westfield Shopping Centre and local stations. The property is in need of refurbishment and would lend itself to either a refurbishment into a family dwelling or there is potential to convert the premises into self-contained flats subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The lower ground floor has its own separate entrance and there is a rear west facing garden. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to developers, investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.