Land adjacent to 128 Buckhurst Avenue, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 1PF SM5 1PF
This freehold site that measures approximately 0.194 has been granted planning permission by the local authority under Ref C2010/62541 for replacement of implementation of expired permission C2005/53817/FUL for the erection of a pair of three bedroom semi-detached houses with garages and car parking. Furthermore an application has been lodged with the local authority under Ref C2012/65479 that is currently being considered for two pairs of semi-detached houses with 9 car parking spaces. It is understood that the decision of this further application is imminent and prospective purchasers should liaise with the Auctioneers for an update on progress. All plans are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. The site is sold with full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.