4 Manor Road, Ealing, London W13 0LH W13 0LH
This attractive corner-sited building benefits from mainly double glazed windows and mainly Economy 7 heating and is currently arranged as an office unit with a self-contained flat and garage to the ground floor and residential upper parts. The office unit is currently let by way of a licence to Alpha Estates at 500pcm (6,000pa). To the rear is a one bedroom flat that is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 24/11/2011 for a 12 month period with a 6 month break clause at 800pcm (9,600pa). The upper two floors are vacant with the exception of two rooms and a kitchen that are let to a sitting tenant at 53.16 pw (2,764.32pa). We understand that this tenant has been in occupation since 1982 and is aged approximately 65 years. The detached garage at the rear of the property is currently also let on a month by month basis at 100pcm (1,200pa).
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.