24 Victoria Court, Kingsbridge Avenue, London W3 9AH W3 9AH
This top floor flat forms part of an attractive purpose-built block and has been fully refurbished to include a fully fitted kitchen/diner, modern bathroom facilities and also benefitting from gas-fired central heating and double glazing. The property offers spacious three bedroom accommodation and is situated within easy reach of Ealing Common or Acton Town Underground Stations and within close proximity of road networks including the M4. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.