Land between 12 and 14 VillierStreet, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2PU UB8 2PU
This rectangular development site, formerly known as 13 Villier Street, occupies an area of 0.039 acre (160.46sm) Is situated on a quiet road off Cleveland Road close to Brunel University and within walking distance of Uxbridge town centre with its shopping facilities and station. The site has been granted planning permission under Ref 36559/APP/2012/219 for the erection of a two storey/two bedroom end of terrace dwelling with associated amenity space. The site has been cleared and is being sold with the benefit of the on-going planning permission and will therefore be of interest to investors and developer/ purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.