Ledgers Bungalow, Queens Street, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent TN12 6NP TN12 6NP
This spacious detached bungalow is situated on a large rural plot that measures approximately 1.58 acres in size. The property itself consists of 8 rooms with a large kitchen, utility rooms and shower rooms. There are spacious gardens surrounding the property and ample off-street parking. The property is in need of a fair amount of updating and refurbishment throughout and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property does lend itself for potential development for alternative uses subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property will of course be of interest to developers and owner/occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.