Land to rear of 19 Church Road, Cowley, Middlesex UB8 3NB UB8 3NB
This freehold predominantly rectangular parcel of land is located in a cul-de-sac to the rear of 19 Church Road. We understand the site at the moment is being used for parking facilities and may of course be suitable for this or other usages subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The site is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and measures approximately 128 square metres.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.