4 London Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent ME2 3HT ME2 3HT
The building currently consists of a single storey shop premises and outbuilding located close to the town centre of Strood and forming part of the A2. The site has planning permission granted under Ref MC/12/0363 for the demolition of the existing single storey shop and outbuilding together with the construction of a new 4 storey building containing use class A2 (financial and professional services) to ground floor with use class B1(A) (offices) above. Full details of the planning permission and drawings are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. The property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and developers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.