Former Hare & Hounds Public House, Stowheath Lane WV1 2TD WV1 2TD
This former public house that occupies a site area circa 1.65 acres is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and has detailed planning consent for an 84 bed care home under reference 08/01363/FUL that has been renewed for a period of three years from 22/05/12 under reference 12/00564/EXT. There is also further permission to build a pair of semi-detached houses at the front of the site. The site is well situated for Wolverhampton City Centre and is surrounded by local amenities and transport connections. Full copies of plans and related documents are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. We also understand that VAT is applicable to this Lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.