RSP Winlaton Mill Garage, Spa Well, Tyne & Wear, NE21 6RT NE21 6RT
This detached freehold petrol filling station comprises of a 7 pump forecourt area including auto jet wash and vacuuming facilities, a garage shop outlet, a substantial former garage workshop and additional general storage area comprising of a private administration office, staff kitchen and washroom/WC facilities. The petrol station is situated on the main road that runs through the residential village of Winlaton Mill near Whickham and is close to major road and motorway links (A694, A692, A1 and A1M) and the nearby centres of Gateshead, Metro Centre and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. We understand that the garage workshop and part of the forecourt area are let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at 250 pw (12,000 pa) and the tenants have been holding over for 2-3 years on the original terms. We understand that a rental deposit of 1 month is being held by the vendor. The property will be sold with the benefit of this investment income.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.