135 Ashford Court, Ashford Road, London NW2 6BT NW2 6BT
This spacious third floor purpose-built flat offers two bedroom accommodation and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a 12 month period starting on 31/12/2012 at 290 pw (15,080 pa). The property is situated just off Cricklewood Broadway within easy access of Willesden Green and Kilburn Underground Stations. This mansion block benefits from its own private porter and lift to all floors. The flat benefits from gas-fired central heating and double glazing as well as a modern kitchen and bathroom and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.