243 Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 3DA TW3 3DA
This very well presented older-style semi-detached house occupies a spacious plot of approximately 0.156 acres and is currently arranged as five bedsits let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies producing an income of approximately 46,100 pa. The property is situated close to the junction of Sutton Lane within easy reach of Hounslow West station and Hounslow Town Centre. The property has been refurbished and updated in recent years and benefits from gas-fired central heating and a large rear garden. Planning permission was granted under Ref 00083/243/P9 on 2 July 2009 for the erection of a two storey side and rear extension, single storey rear extension, construction of basement and formation of vehicle access to the front of the property. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.