69 Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 8DQ HA9 8DQ
This spacious detached dwelling situated close to Wembley High Street and Wembley Park as well as the National Stadium, is in need of complete updating throughout. The property occupies a substantial plot and may be suitable for conversion into flats subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. Alternatively it could be restored as a spacious family home. The property does benefit from gas-fired central heating (untested) and we understand that a new roof covering was installed approximately 5 years ago. The property offers generous living accommodation that includes 4 bedrooms to the first floor and we understand in the past has been let out on a room by room basis. There may be possibilities to further extend the property subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent. The property does retain a number of its original features and also benefits from a cellar as well as off street parking. The property is to be sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.