Mill House, Mill Lane, Coldblow, Nonington, Kent CT15 4HW CT15 4HW
This imposing detached dwelling that sits on a hilltop location overlooking vast open grounds to all sides has previously been used as a care home facility and is being offered for sale with full vacant possession. The property sits on a spacious plot and may be suitable for a number of uses such as residential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. We understand that the property benefits from oil fired central heating and does retain a number of character style features. However, the property is in need of a great deal of improvement and updating and will be of interest to investors/developers and occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.