Toulon, Knowle Grove, Virginia Water, Surrey GU25 4JD GU25 4JD
This fine detached residence situated in a mature leafy location is presented in excellent order throughout and includes five bedroom accommodation. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy that commenced in December 2007 and that we understand has subsequently been renewed at 6 monthly intervals to the airline, Boeing at a rent of 4150 pcm (49,800 pa). The property is available under normal auction completion terms on a vacant basis or if the buyer prefers can be purchased on the basis of the tenancy until 18th December 2009, as the tenants are willing to stay until that time, should the buyer prefer. The property is located within a short distance to Virginia Water village and the world famous Wentworth Golf Club.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.