Flat 14, 46 Windsor Road, Ealing W5 5PE W5 5PE
This first floor one bedroom flat forms part of a converted Victorian building located in a turning just off the Mall in the heart of Ealing Broadway with its multiple shopping facilities and station. The property is presented in very good decorative order and benefits include double glazing and the property is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement from 1st May 2009 for a 12 month term at 800 pcm (9,600pa). The property is sold with the benefit of this investment income.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.