3 Kings Court, Kings Drive, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 9ES HA9 9ES
This first floor purpose built flat benefits from gas-firedcentral heating, secondary glazed windows and two doublebedrooms. The property is presented in good decorativeorder throughout and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at 900 pcm (10,800 pa). We understand that the tenancy has gone past it?s initial period and is continuing on a holding over basis. The property is being sold with thebenefit of this investment income and will therefore be ofinterest to investment purchasers. Kings Road is situated off Forty Lane, within close proximity of Wembley Park Station and within walking distance of the new Wembley Stadium and local shopping facilities.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.